Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets / J.K. Rowling ; illustrated by Jim Kay.
- ISBN: 9780545791328 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0545791324 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 259 pages : illustratons ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First illustrated edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Arthur A. Levine Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2016.
- Copyright: ℗♭2016.
Originally published in a slightly different form in the United Kingdom by Bloomsbury in 1998.
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone.
Sequel: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.
When the Chamber of Secrets is opened again at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, second-year student Harry Potter finds himself in danger from a dark power that has once more been released on the school.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 6.7 14 14 32081.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|La Conner Regional Library||J FIC ROWLING||112273||J FICTION||Available||-|