Miranda's beach day / Holly Keller.
Miranda and Mama spend a fun day at the beach building castles and catching sand crabs, and Miranda learns that just like the sand and the sea, she and her mother will always be together.
- ISBN: 9780061582981 (trade bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0061582980 (trade bdg.) :
- ISBN: 9780061583001 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061583006 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 25 x 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2009.
Funded by the Washington State Library.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beaches > Fiction.
Mother and child > Fiction.
Mother and child > Juvenile fiction.
Beaches > Juvenile fiction.