The burgess boys : a novel / Elizabeth Strout.
- ISBN: 9781400067688 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1400067685 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780812984613 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 0812984617 (ebk.)
- Physical Description: 320 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2013.
Catalyzed by a nephew's thoughtless prank, a pair of brothers confront painful psychological issues surrounding the freak accident that killed their father when they were boys, a loss linked to a heartbreaking deception that shaped their personal and professional lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.